- All returns must be freight prepaid. Otherwise, packages will not be accepted.
- Period of warranty for brand new products is 3 months or 1 year (see detail in Technical information of the item) and for remanufactured products, the period is 6 months.
- Damages caused by improper installation or maintenance are not covered under warranty.
- Damages in transit are also excluded.
- Goods must be returned with original box and labels and in good condition to be checked. A return form must be included, detailing the reason for the return, purchasing data and contact person. In cases that a return form is not inside, goods will not be checked.
Electrobat S.L. will check the goods and after technical review, this will be the procedure.
Note: Please find more information on website DONWLOADS / FLYERS / Warranty rejection criteria.
- If cause of failure is not considered as covered by the warranty, goods will be returned with the technical report being transported at customer expenses. Customer must inform Electrobat S.L. about freight company to be used.
- Depending on type of product, the procedure may be different:
- Remanufactured products. Item will be replace with another item. These are non-refundable.
- Brand new products. If the reason of failure is any component: regulator, rectifier, clutch or solenoid, item will be repaired changing the component and it will be sent at Electrobat´s expense.
In case failure is higher, item will be replaced with another item. These are non-refundable.